|For Sale: Spectacular Bucktown Loft|
Two-levels, Large Deck with Top Floor Sunset Views
A true classic converted loft -- open plan, exposed brick, original wood post and beams, 11' to 13' ceilings. Converted in 1998, completely renovated in 2007 with top materials and appliances. Great light feeling -- ENORMOUS windows and sliding doors in each room. Watch the sunset from the den and large balcony. Top floor loft.
5th Floor Deck
The Loft Features:|
- Living and Dining Room combo -- gas fireplace and black granite hearth
- Open Kitchen
- New 42" maple cabinets with glass doors,
- Granite countertop with eat-in bar counter and large pantry
- New stainless appliances and rangehood - top brands .
- Light airy Den that leads to huge balcony (west / south views)
- Large Master Bedroom with walk-in closet and Elfa closet system
- Home Office or 2nd bedroom on upper level with skyline view
- Bathroom -- Honed marble tile, custom vanity
- New oak floors, upgraded light fixtures and ceiling fans through out
- Washer and Dryer in unit, central AC
- Balcony decking replaced in 2005
- Two parking spaces in gated lot and gated entrance
- 5' x 8' secure storage locker and shared bike room in basement
- Estimated 1100 sq ft
- Only four other units on the top floor, no shared walls
Available in July.
- Foyer 6'3" w x 8'
- Living Room & Dining Room 21' x 13'
- Kitchen 12'5" x 8' (galley style with island counter top open to LR/DR)
- Den 13'4" x 12'
- Master Bedroom 13'5" x 12'9" with 7' x 5' Walk-in Closet
- 2nd BR/Office 10'8" x 8' (upper floor)
- West Balcony (5th floor) 13'8" x 9'9"
To arrange to see it, call Debbie Maue at 773-572-6522 and leave a message.
Or, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kitchen Cabinet Finish
Kitchen Stove & Hood
Shower with Marble Tile
Bathroom Counter & Sink
- "West Bucktown Lofts" at 2511 W. Moffat St
- 40 units in brick building, converted to condos in 1998
- Tuck-pointed in 2001
- Large common deck on the fourth floor roof
- Is pet friendly with landscaped areas inside secured courtyard
- Professional management association
- Monthly Association Fee = $233
- Taxes for Unit and parking spaces = $3300 in 2006
This is a great location -- two blocks from the Blue Line "L" (Western/Milwaukee stop) - perfect for easy trips to O'Hare or Downtown. Quick walk to restaurants, bars, shops on Armitage, Damen, North Ave., and Milwaukee. 5 minute drive to 90-94 (Kennedy). Short bike ride to North Ave Beach.
5th Floor Loft Exterior
2511 W. Moffat
- view street map -
Looking for design and decorating ideas?
Click here to learn more about our awesome real estate sampler!
Page designed and hosted by Fantastic Places